Online Channel Player with Live-In option!!!
After the success of Cable Player, India's first channel playing software, many operators got back to us with the need for a software with more features and one in which they could work in the background when the broadcast was On-Air. Trinity then came out with a perfect solution for big and medium sized networks - Movie Max!
- Online Movie Channel Player
- Make changes in the playlist on the fly when the broadcast is On-Air!
- Unlimited Folders option and Set categories for each Filler gap.
- Always 'Calibrate To System Time'... Programs will play at Exact Time!
- Play Live source video from Camera or Satellite receivers through a TV Tuner card.
- Make the Playlist to switch between Live Source and Video File options!
- Record Live Programs with any available codec and compression.
- Monitor 'Preview' Audio when the channel is ON and Full FLC Format Support.
- Display news based messages and captions.
- Supports 4 SWF/GIF/BMP Fixed and Time Based Channel logos.
Following is the minimum configuration required to run Movie Max 3:
- Processor : Core i3 - 3rd Generation - Windows XP SP2
- Motherboard : Gigabyte. Please check the availability of slots for PCI, PCI Express
- Memory RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Disk Drive : The Hard Disk size will depend on the number of hours you intend program your channels for.Use multiple Hard Drives to have a bigger movie library.
- Video Card : ATI chipset PCI Express card with minimum 256 MB of Video Memory and TV-Out. X1050, X1550, ATI4650 are recommended. Please check the Composite TV out connector before buying the card.
- TV Tuner card Aver Media MCE113 or Intex Capture Card
- DV source can also be given as live