Play ads, scrolls, Logos one Any Live source with Chroma Keying
Live Blaster 3 has all the features of Movie Max 5 like Gapless switching, Chroma Keying, Online Changes, Breaking News, 4 Logos, Semi Transparency, etc. Only one feature missing is Scheduled Playout. In other words if you dont want to play movies, etc but just want to run ads on your Live source then you need not spend money on Movie Max 5. Live blaster will do the work for you.
- Play Live source video from Camera or Satellite receivers through a TV Tuner card
- Any Color Chroma Keying - use still images as background!
- Display unlimited animations for Scrolls and Logos
- Live Cricket and other Sports Scores from our affiliated sites
- Unlimited Folders option for Phone-in type programs and Monitor 'Preview' Video when the channel is ON
- Make changes in your broadcast content like logos, breaking news when the broadcast is On-Air!
- Display Autodesk FLC animated files and Run full screen spot ads at a set times of the day
- Flash Emergency messages and Info Lines without stopping channel and Continues Live in case of power failures.
Following is the minimum configuration required to run Live Blaster 3:
- Processor : Core i3 or better
- Motherboard : Gigabyte. Please check the availability of slots for PCI, PCI Express
- Memory RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Disk Drive : 500 GB
- Video Card : ATI chipset PCI Express card with minimum 256 MB of Video Memory and TV-Out. X1050, X1550, ATI4650 are recommended. Please check the Composite TV out connector before buying the card.
- TV Tuner card Aver Media MCE113 or Intex Capture Card